[cairo] 1.6 schedule?

Baz brian.ewins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 03:26:44 PDT 2007

On 22/06/07, Baz <brian.ewins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Carl, is there anything else janitorial you'd like me to do by then?
> Like, say, repeat this fix from Chris Wilson across the mac code?
> http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=cairo;a=commit;h=2e60029392bca904f7035a8f403de0593193b6b9

Went ahead and did that....

> Various outstanding patches I have that could/should be landed:

Added fixes for the radial-gradient and dash-zero-length tests to my
quartz-fixes3 branch. The latter was just a matter of whether you
interpret an 3-entry dash array as, say 'dash-blank-dash,
dash-blank-dash' (quartz does this) or 'dash-blank-dash,
blank-dash-blank' (cairo does this). I'm not sure if this was worth
fixing instead of adding a new ref image, but its there now.

There's only 5 or so tests still needing fixes instead of new ref
images - the 'operator' tests and 'mask'. The rest appear to be
antialiasing or rounding differences that I can't fix.

Vlad - is there a reason we can't just weakly import
CGContextClipToMask to get that working on 10.4?

-Baz