[cairo] cairographics.org DNS and mail problems

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Jun 25 22:46:35 PDT 2007

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:54:37 +0000 (UTC), Jeff Muizelaar wrote:
> I still can't send mail to the cairo mailing list using my regular account. It
> looks like the problem is dns related...

Sorry about that.

There has been a DNS misconfiguration for cairographics.org ever since
the IP address of gabe.freedesktop.org changed a few weeks ago. I
hadn't figured out the source of the problem until just now, (and it
wasn't affecting everybody).

Anyway, things should hopefully be all fixed now.