[cairo] is glitz alive?

Micah Heyer hacim.h at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 20:02:39 PDT 2007

 Hi,I was planing on using glitz in my project (a simple UI in
opengl),and cairo looked so tempting.So I gave glitz a shot spent some
time setting it up with SDL,which was actually kindof difficult with out
any docs and I still don't understand what alot of the code that I
copied from examples really does.Anyway I no glitz is a separate library
from cairo, although I don't know of any other project that uses glitz
directly , is there still active work being done on glitz?How much work
would be needed to make glitz 'stable'?
Sorry if these questions seem (or are) stupid/annoying I was just
curious on the state of things and there isn't a wealth of info on the
web.