[cairo] cairo never render text in svg

Kreller, Marcus MKreller at ime-actia.de
Thu Jun 28 04:28:32 PDT 2007

Thanks for answer,

I dont now that exist some extra functions/utilities to open SVG and so I dont try rsvg-view or rsvg-convert but I will do this. Can you give me a code example how to use rsvg-view and/or rsvg-convert?

Thats the way I go:

/* Initialize rsvg */
  rsvg_init();

/* Open handle for SVG-file */
  g_my_svg = rsvg_handle_new_from_file(bufFilename, &pError);
.
/* Create Cairo surface */
cairo_surface_t *cairo_surface = cairo_win32_surface_create(hdc);
cairo_t *cr = cairo_create(cairo_surface);

/* Scale */
.
rsvg_handle_render_cairo(g_my_svg, cr);
.