[cairo]about SVG file outputting

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Mar 2 02:35:11 PST 2007

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:20:20 +0900, yamagata wrote:
> > It's fixed in SVN trunk (by adding an overflow="visible" property to symbol elements).
>
> I see. That's good!
> I'm not familiar with the location of collecting Cairo information such as patches.
> Would you mind to help me again?
> Where can I get the updated version of Cairo library or patches from, which has been fixed in SVN trunk?

Well, Emmanuel misspoke when he said "SVN trunk". He meant, of course,
that the latest version of cairo as checked out with git will have
this fix. That is described for you here:

	http://cairographics.org/download

Also, this fix will be included in a 1.4 release of cairo, for which
you might even be able to hold your breath now, (though, keep the
scuba gear handy...)