Which thread lib to use on Win32 and other systems (was Re: [cairo] Recommendations for 1.4.0

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon Mar 5 09:20:32 PST 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 22:46 +0100, Hans Breuer wrote:

> For win32 you can just apply the following patch.

Thanks Hans.  A question for you, tml, and other backend maintainers:
which thread library should we prefer: pthread or native threads?
This concerns Win32, and OS/2 at least.

I think the current "prefer pthread" is Ok if we provide a
--without-pthread option.  Comments?

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/