[cairo] Re: Sorry I broke the text tests! (and status update)

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon Mar 5 12:01:36 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 20:33 +0100, Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
> Next attempt. Copyright stuff cleaned up in third patch.

Quick note:

  - all non-public headers should end in "-private.h".  This is relied
on in the documentation generation stuff.  We talked about moving to a
scheme that all non-public headers don't start with "cairo-", but that's
not been done so far.

  - Please rename all mutexes to be in the shape "_cairo_*_mutex", since
they are not static anymore.  We can go a bit further and make the
CAIRO_MUTEX_* macros do the namespacing for us, but we typically avoid
name mangling in cairo.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/