[cairo] SVG radial gradient fix

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Mar 5 16:06:34 PST 2007

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:52:24 +0100, Emmanuel Pacaud wrote:
> It looks like the patch below fixes the radial gradient test for SVG
> surface. The output is not exactly the same as the reference one, but it
> should be good enough. I've attached the resulting svg file and what
> librsvg renders (batik rendering looks the same).

Thanks very much for this fix! I've just pushed it out now, so it
will be great to have this in place for cairo 1.4.

As is, I think that EXTEND_NONE, EXTEND_PAD, and EXTEND_REPEAT are
handled perfectly fine. However, I think the handling of
CAIRO_EXTEND_REFLECT is still slightly off and could be improved.

But regardless, it's definitely much, much better than it was before.