[cairo] CVS to GIT for cairomm?

Jonathon Jongsma jonathon.jongsma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:50:41 PST 2007

The cairo c++ bindings (cairomm) are currently still using
freedesktop.org CVS for version control.  I already use git for
another personal project, so I'm definitely in favor of moving cairomm
to git as well.  The only other cairomm contributor to this point is
Murray Cumming, and I talked to him a while ago and he said he'd be OK
with switching from CVS to git (murray, if this has changed, please
let me know).  So I'd like to explore moving to git for version
control.  How would that work?  and who should I talk to about setting
up the infrastructure?

Thanks

--
jonner