[cairo] A couple of valgrind warning fixes

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 16:30:04 PDT 2007

valgrind issued a warning for the gcc-emitted memcpy for the struct
assignment within cairo-suface.c - I'm sure this has been discussed and
worked around on list before. Perhaps I'm thinking of the matrix copies?
Anyway the first patch, checks that the src!=dst before performing the
copy.

The second patch addresses an off-by-one within the convolution code in
lpyramid.c. The code subtracts one too many from the reflected index and
triggers a valgrind warning when it accesses elements before the start
of the array.

--
Chris Wilson.