[cairo] 1.4.2 release planned for today, 1.4.4 in a few weeks

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 09:40:45 PDT 2007

[Apologies Carl, replied to you instead of the list...]

Carl Worth (cworth at cworth.org) said:
> If anybody has anything, (of a bug fix nature) they'd like to be sure
> to get into the release today, please let me know, (here in email or
> on IRC).

Following Behad's suggestion that Cairo really should suffer some
malloc-failure testing, I wrote a simple valgrind skin to randomly
return NULL.

The effort was justified as it's already pinpointed a few places that
needed some error checking.
--
Chris Wilson