[cairo] cairo-path-fixed.c: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Mar 20 15:08:28 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 17:15 -0400, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello everybody. Compiling cairo 1.4.2 on Mac OS X 10.4.9, I get this
> output:
>
> cairo-path-fixed.c: In function '_cairo_path_fixed_add':
> cairo-path-fixed.c:359: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
> cairo-path-fixed.c:360: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
>
> Version 1.4.0 didn't do that.

Fixed.  Thanks.

I cannot seem to fix this warning though:

cairo-output-stream.c:309: warning: ignoring return value of 'strtol',
declared with attribute warn_unused_result

I thought casting to void will fix it, but it doesn't.  Assigning the
return value to a variable causes an unused-variable warning.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759