[cairo] Recent web server trouble and loss of the wiki

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri May 11 10:16:19 PDT 2007

On Fri, 11 May 2007 03:44:37 -0500, "Chris Nystrom" wrote:
> The bottom 3 tutorials are missing from the documentation page.

Thanks. I was able to rescue both the OpenGL and the SDL tutorials
from google's cache, but I didn't find the VisualStudio page. Does
anybody have that or would they be willing to recreate it?

I also went ahead and restored as many of the bindings pages as I
could find, (couldn't find cairo-java, cairo-nickle, cairo-perl nor
cairo-php though).

Anyway, let me know if you have any more content you'd like me to put
up. I'll see about getting some real wiki access turned on next week
so that more people can edit this stuff more easily.

Again, sorry about the disruption.