[cairo] Creating CMYK and spot colors using Postscript backend

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu May 17 15:51:35 PDT 2007

> I've CC'd the OpenICC list in the hopes that a few of the folks there
> will weigh in, or send me feedback directly that I can pass on to the
> list.

There was indeed a useful thread on OpenICC. For those who're interested
in this area and the discussion about Cairo surrounding it, the archived
thread can be found here:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/openicc/2007q2/thread.html

First message in thread:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/openicc/2007q2/000925.html

Anyone getting into details of colour management, CMYK support, spot
colour support, or mixed colour space handling in Cairo (or at all)
might want to check out the thread.

For anyone interested in getting more involved in the area, the list
info is here:

Craig Ringer