[cairo] Updates for DirectFB backend

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon May 21 14:05:53 PDT 2007

On Mon, 21 May 2007 21:46:24 +0200, Claudio Ciccani wrote:
> Attached is a big patch againt the DirectFB backend with important fixes
> and improvements (and some cleanup).

I'd really prefer to see that as a series of independent commits:

	* important fix 1
	* important fix 2
	* improvement 1
	* improvement 2
	* cleanup
	* etc. ...

In any case, I'm definitely not about to commit a "bit patch" without
any commit message describing it at all.

> If possible, I'd like a Git account with write access (I already own an
> account at freedesktop for Mesa).

What's your account name?

> - * Contributor(s):
> + * Cairo/DirectFB backend developed by:

The word "Contributor" has a particular definition on the MPL, so I
think it really should not be changed here.

(I'll reserve comments on any other parts of the patch until I see a
broken-down series.)

Thanks for your contribution,