[cairo] DrawingArea events - cross posted

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:12:29 PST 2007

> What would be really nice is yet another (!) type of cairo surface, a
> "hit detect" surface.
While that sounds great -- I would settle for even a pseudo-code algorithm for
how to detect x y within a path. I have been searching and coming up blank
really.

I have some ideas, but they involve sorting the xy of nodes and then stepping
around and testing bounds -- that's still fuzzy. I'm not well, so not
thinking clearly. Or converting a path to an image and testing for a colour.

Any hints ;)

\d