[cairo] Getting up and Running with Cairo (OS X)

laurens at cs.york.ac.uk laurens at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Nov 14 07:45:37 PST 2007

Dominic, thanks for your help re compiling with Cairo,

At the risk of bothering you further, I'm still not succeeding in
compiling, I tried your suggestion as follows:

cc -o hello -L/opt/local/lib -I/opt/local/include/cairo 'pkg-config
--cflags --libs cairo'  hello.c

and get the following error:

i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1: pkg-config --cflags --libs cairo: No such
file or directory

Is that anything you can advise on?

Many thanks to all,

- Peter