[cairo] Release candidate for 1.4.12 (testing requested!)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Nov 21 08:50:58 PST 2007

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:02:30 -0800, Carl Worth wrote:
> Thanks very much for the report. Here's a new tar file for everyone to
> try:
>
> http://cairographics.org/snapshots/cairo-1.4.11-20071121-28f58a.tar.gz

Oh, and I should point out that I rewrote the entire 1.4 branch when I
did this. Anyone using a reasonably modern version of git should have
no problem with this at all. The only snag would be if someone tried
doing new development on top of 1.4, but that's not really something
that should be happening anyway.

Jsut wanted to let you know,