[cairo] context.save and in_fill - still lost in the woods

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:52:41 PST 2007

Hello,
 I seem to have days when everything works and then I add something to my app
and all the old stuff breaks. I'm having one of those now. I have attached a
short script that boils the question down and I hope someone can give me a
hand.

The action is in MyStuff.draw and there's a note explaining my question in
there.

It's to do with in_fill and when/where it gets used in relation to a series of
contexts (each with a matrix) and probably displays my ignorance more than I
care to :)

\d