[cairo] Is Cairo able to fit my needs?

Innova-Studios - Juergen Ladstaetter info at innova-studios.com
Thu Oct 4 09:19:40 PDT 2007

Hi there Mart,

thanks for your reply - i already implemented everything with wxWidgets
using wxGraphicsContext. When using it everything gets anti-aliased, but the
most ways of loading / displaying graphics is not(!) supported, so the
screen remains blank.

Everyone knows of this problem but it doesn’t look like they will develop it
soon - so someone told me I should try cairo for that, and now I'm here ;)

Kind regards, juergen