[cairo] A newbie question on surfaces

Anurag Singh anurag12singh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:47:36 PDT 2007

Hi All

I have to write an application in which I would be getting a cairo
context(cairo_t *) from some other windowing application which uses a
combination of cairo and Gtk+2.0 and then I have to use that cairo
context to scale down the image according to the size of my window.
For example, if my window size is 200 x 150 and the surface size is
800 x 600, I would have to use cairo_scale ( new, .25, .25) . My
question is that can I get the cairo surface from the cairo context I
am getting using cairo_get_target() even if the cairo context which I
get was created using gdk_cairo_create().

My apologioes if the question is a bit unclear.

--
Anurag Singh

Stat Rosa Pristina Nomine,Nomina Nuda Tenemus.