[cairo] Painting PNG on PDF surface

Stefan Bellon bellon at axivion.com
Sun Oct 28 01:31:12 PDT 2007

On Sa, 27 Okt, Adrian Johnson wrote:

> Nothing is missing. This is almost certainly a cairo bug. Can you test
> either the latest git version or the 1.5.2 snapshot that will be
> released very soon as there have been a lot of changes in the pdf
> surface since 1.4.10.

Not having had git on that machine, I managed to get the source of
yesterday's latest snapshot there. But when configuring, pixman is now
needed as external library and not included anymore. I'll have look how
to install pixman locally as I cannot install it over the other
Cairo/Pango/Gtk/etc. libraries.

BTW: Is it likely that we can isolate and do a patch on top of 1.4 for
this problem? Or is it possible to use the PDF surface code from
snapshot together with the rest of 1.4? For some reasons I cannot
easily switch to something else than 1.4.

Greetings,
Stefan

--
Stefan Bellon