[cairo] Use _cairo_rectangle_intersect in more places for intersection checking

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 21:44:13 PDT 2007

On 10/26/07, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> That _is_ inconsistent indentation, though. It's not consistent with
> the indentation of the surrounding code.
>
> > Tabs are pure evil.
>
> And lets not get into that discussion here. Just visit the recent git
> mailing list archives if you'd like to see where that discussion goes.

I also had another idea. If there are emacs modelines for all source
files, instead of only for a few, then we fix the root cause of the
problem. Then people won't mistakenly post patches with space
indentation. So here is a patch that adds modlines and also emphasizes
the preferred indent-using-tabs indentation style in the CODING_STYLE.

--
mvh Björn