[cairo] rendering bug

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 15:06:35 PDT 2007

Benjamin Otte (otte at gnome.org) said:
> code. So if you're interested in making test cases out of the stuff
> your app draws, grab it at
> git://people.freedesktop.org/~company/libcairowrap - it's very much a
> work in progress, but I'll add features whenever I need to do a cairo
> test.

Just thought I'd mention I've also spent the afternoon hacking on
libcairowrap (so that I can generate benchmarks from real applications)
and have a similar repo at:
git://annarchy.freedesktop.org/~ickle/cairo-trace

I think it is ready to replay the xlib + freetype backends (i.e. it
is able to recreate both the fonts used and drawables constructed, as
well as replay the cairo commands). Again work in progress...
--
Chris Wilson