[cairo] Scaling tolerance in metasurface playback

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Oct 31 12:28:11 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've had this patch in my tree for over a year.  Trying to merge it
finally.

In short, when meta-surface is playing back to fallback images, it
doesn't scale tolerance to match device-scale.  As a result, playback to
a high-res image uses a very fine tolerance (much finer than the one
intended by the user), and playing back to a low-res image uses a very
coarse tolerance that shows even in the low-res image.

See before/after PDFs attached.

The patch is super simple:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~behdad/cairo/diff/?h=scaled-tolerance&id=1a4090c7d946ae3db542409031398eb4f84999b3

And it's in my repo's scaled-tolerance branch.

Anyone see any reason not to merge it?

Cheers,

--
behdad