[cairo] Reducing CPU usage in News Ticker Implementation

Darwin Bautista djclue917 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:02:03 PDT 2007

I'm getting segfaults when using Cairo git HEAD with the latest stable
versions of GTK+, PyGTK, Pango, and PyCairo. What were the versions
that you used to test the patch? BTW, I've rebuilt all the concerned
packages when I tested your patch (but still, segfaults occur after
calling gtk.main() ). Thanks again.

--
Darwin M. Bautista
BS Electronics and Communications Engineering

University of the Philippines Linux Users' Group
http://www.uplug.org