[cairo] API to set PDF meta data (author, creator, etc)

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Sep 19 15:01:53 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 17:48 -0400, Adib Taraben wrote:

> This API sets a limited number of keywords as defined in the PDF spec.
> However there can be as many as possible in the pdf but those supported
> have a special meaning to the viewer applications.

How about making the API get a string, but define macros for the
standard ones:

#define CAIRO_PDF_INFO_TITLE "Title"

I've seen many APIs designed this way and have totally appreciated their
extensibility.  (fontconfig for example)

I also like the idea of having macros defined for standard paper sizes,
but that's a separate issue.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/