[cairo] wiki patches: tutorial completion

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Sep 20 14:54:07 PDT 2007

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:15:13 +0200, Nis Martensen wrote:
> The attached patches add the code to generate all the diagrams to the
> tutorial. The patches contain new C source files, which is why the
> changes can't be done from the wiki itself. Can someone with access to
> the cairo-www repo please apply them?

Excellent Nis,

Thanks so much for these patches! I've now pushed them all out.

> You will have to fix the cairo-www repo first, at least pulling is
> broken again (and has been for some weeks now, does anybody except me
> use this?).

Sorry about that. There was a permission problem that managed to sneak
in again. It didn't affect users of the cgi, nor _me_ when using git
protocol. *blush*

Hopefully, I've put an end to it now. But as you've seen before, we've
managed to have lots of problems with this kind of thing. So let me
know if it happens again. (And I really will try to act quicker next
time.)

> And by the way, changes from web editing are still getting
> misattributed. The last part in my last web commit (the part about the
> msysgit port) is not from me.

Yeah. This is embarrassingly broken. I think someone in the git-loving
cairo community should step up and write better git-integration code
for ikiwiki. Any volunteers?