[cairo] difference draw when there is a gradient

calmar mac at calmar.ws
Sun Apr 13 18:01:00 PDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 04:03:57AM +0200, calmar wrote:

I cleaned up everything, and it seems it draws one pixel too much
on the left when there is no gradient. When there is a gradient,
it's ok.

I assume now, the coordinates are the upper-left corner of a pixel,
and if actually 'fills' the pixel to the bottom/right side of a
coordinate.

Anyway, another person reported he  won't have this like I have
it.

So when other awesome-wm-users won't complaing about this, it
might is no bug, despite, I cleary have this behaviour.

cheers
marco

--
   (o_  It rocks: LINUX + Command-Line-Interface
   //\