[cairo] make test on quartz

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimir at pobox.com
Fri Apr 25 08:09:40 PDT 2008

On Apr 24, 2008, at 4:57 PM, Travis Griggs wrote:
> I'm all the way up to date, and compiled. Big thank you to kind souls
> in the irc channel.
>
> I ran make test, and then opened a browser on ./test/index.html
>
> I've got a lot of red squares. Is that bad? I saw a lot of passes
> flying by. And a few fails. But this page has lots of red squares for
> the quartz backend in particular. Is this a false negative? Just
> trying to learn how to read the tests.

Assuming you're on OSX 10.5, the only fails should be for tests that
are testing details of pixman rendering -- e.g. rounding and the
like.  I wasn't quite sure what to do with those, so I left them as
failing until we have some way of marking "expected to fail on
platform X only" in the test suite.

     - Vlad