[cairo] Obtaining surface size?

Ian Britten britten at caris.com
Mon Aug 11 08:52:56 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I noted that when constructing a PDF surface (Either via cairo or
cairomm) that the width/height are required parameters.  However
there doesn't seem to be any way to subsequently get these sizes
back .  NB - The Image surface seems to have accessors, but none
of the other surface types seem to have them...
[ If I've overlooked something, I apologize, and would appreciate
a pointer to the info ]

I can maintain these sizes (And the file name, and anything else)
myself in my wrapper class, but it would seem natural to me to be
able to get back what I passed in...

Anyways, just my $0.02 - Keep up the great work!
Ian