[cairo] cairomm exception handling questions

Jonathon Jongsma jonathon at quotidian.org
Mon Aug 11 09:16:45 PDT 2008

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

The C++ standard library has two main classes of exceptions that other
exceptions usually derive from: std::logic_error and std::runtime_error.
  logic_error is generally meant to indicate that the programmer made an
error, whereas runtime_error is usually used to indicate something such
as out-of-memory conditions or the like.  So Cairo::logic_error just
inherits from std::logic_error and is used to indicate all of the errors
that are listed under the heading 'Programmer error' on this page:
http://cairographics.org/manual/bindings-errors.html

--
jonner