[cairo] Per Vertex Color Emulation

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Fri Aug 29 09:32:47 PDT 2008

On Aug 29, 2008, at 7:28 AM, Aron Rubin wrote:

> I have a OpenGL heat map overlay that I need to also render using
> cairo. Is
> there a good way to emulate per vertex color?

Ideally, you'd like a mesh gradient to do this. A couple of us
actually sat around the table yesterday, at the Cairo Summit, and
sought for concensus on what the API would look like for supporting
Type 7 Tensor-Product gradients. So not yet... but maybe in an
experimental build some time soon.

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist