[cairo] Cairo and animations

Pietro Incardona asmprog32 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:29:59 PST 2008

( Sorry wrong code )

Unfortunately i has changed also to this

 //   for(int k=0; k< 1000; ++j){
            cairo_set_source_rgb (cr, (double)j/1000.0, (double)j/1000.0, 1.0 - (double)j/1000.0);
            cairo_move_to(cr, i,j/2);
            cairo_line_to(cr, i+100,j/2);
            cairo_stroke(cr);
        }
//    }

and to this

 //   for(int k=0; k< 100; ++j){

            cairo_set_source_rgb (cr, (double)j/1000.0, (double)j/1000.0, 1.0 - (double)j/1000.0);

            cairo_move_to(cr, i,j/2);

            cairo_line_to(cr, i+100,j/2);

            cairo_stroke(cr);

        }

//    }

but i has 1-2 frame / sec when the window is maximized for me.
i has smooth animation only when the window is very little
( it has no sense, but it is what happen )