[cairo] calculating the outline of a bezier stroke

Simon Budig simon at budig.de
Sat Dec 27 19:38:54 PST 2008

Hi Joonas.

Behdad told me that you're working on calculating the outline of a
bezier stroke. I just want to point you to a Mail I wrote to this list
in July 2007, discussing some corner cases of butt-capped lines, that
might be interesting to you. It is in the archives and the links to
screenshots and the test-tool I wrote should still work:
  http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2007-July/011067.html

I unfortunately did not further work on this problem after this mail,
but please have a look at it, it might save you some research anyway :)

Bye,
        Simon
--
              simon at budig.de              http://simon.budig.de/