[cairo] [cairo-commit] 2 commits - src/cairo-os2.h src/cairo-os2-surface.c

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Sat Feb 9 08:59:57 PST 2008

On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 08:26 +0200, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> >  why then does the Windows code have to set up
> >  these things in the DLL init routine, too?
>
> Good question. Is the DllMain just an accidental leftover that could be removed?

It wasn't quite an accidental leftover.  Given that the hook was there,
we though we'll do it.

We can actually optimize it a bit, such that if a DLL is being built,
CAIRO_MUTEX_INITIALIZE() becomes a no-op, because we know we initialized
explicitly in DllMain.  But we didn't do that small optimization.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759