[cairo] The short road left to 1.6 - EXTEND_PAD

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Sat Feb 9 10:21:14 PST 2008

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:41:43 +0100, "Bertram Felgenhauer" wrote:
> It's been a week now and there was no reply.

No further reply after your careful review, even. :-)

> Are there any objections to committing this?

I certainly have none. The approach I've been encouraging for cairo is
that once there's been successful public review, (or review requested
and no objections raised), then someone interested should just push.

And I recommend the same for pixman, (both because this particular
feature is something on the cairo 1.6 roadmap, and also because I
think this is the only sane way to guarantee progress when we're all
so busy).

> Technically, I can push it to the main repository myself - I'm in the
> cairo group - but I don't feel authorized to do that.

Please consider yourself authorized, Bertram. You've definitely
earned my trust after a lot of very carefully implemented features
over many months---with a consistent attention to fine details.

Thanks for the contributions, and keep up the great work, (you too,
Antoine)!