[cairo] cairo-perf-diff on win32 ?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Feb 26 14:33:26 PST 2008

Hi Fred,

No idea why you targeted me.  Perf suit is Carl's territory.  And yes,
win32 is not our main development platform.  But there are people who
make sure cairo compiles and runs correctly on win32 every so often.
I'm sure they will speak up if you tell us what exactly are the errors
you are getting.

Cheers,

behdad

--