[cairo] [cairo-commit] Changes to 'cairo'

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Jan 11 15:36:39 PST 2008

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:50:26 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Humm, Carl, pushed the wrong branch name?

Yeah, I went into quite the git-idiot mode today.

I had some ancient habits, (formed during days of bad, old git
versions), that I was using only in my cairo repository, (while using
much more sane and conventional things in all other repositories).

So today I tried to manually switch the configuration over to be more
modern and to retrain my fingers.

So this bogus branch push was part of that retraining. :-)

I've cleaned it up on the server now---along with two other ancient
branches: ps-surface and surface-internals. Those other branches we
haven't used in a *long* time but with old versions of git, it was
painful if branches disappeared from what you had cloned from.

Anyway, things should be all happy now, (unless anyone is still
running some ancient version of git).