[cairo] What versions do I need?

robertk54 at aol.com robertk54 at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 07:29:38 PST 2008

Ok, now that I know I need to add Pango to my mix, I need to figure out all the proper versions.? I am not a Linux expert so I am a bit confused.? I do know that I need the following set of libraries . . . .

Cairo, Pango, FreeType, Fontconfig, and GLib.

I know our product currently uses?OS RHEL4 Update 3.? This currently has Cairo Ver. 1.4.12 and Pango 1.6.0-9.

How do I determine the right set of libraries / versions I need to install for this environment?

Thanks,
Bob