[cairo] pixman with MMX supported on scratchbox arm build
gfan at sta.samsung.com
Mon Jul 7 08:14:45 PDT 2008
I am trying to enable MMX in pixman-0.10.0 for our linux-based
Here is what we have so far:
1. Build environment: scratchbox with arm-iwmmxt-linux-gnueabi and
gcc4.1.1. Our directfb package used pixman-0.10.0 for mozilla browser.
2. Without MMX enabled, it builds and runs ok on our target.
3. I have tested the APIs in mmintrin.h, which compile and run ok
on our target.
4. If I remove the -mmmx from MMX_CFLAGS, then ./configure will
detect MMX and set have_mmx_intrinsics to yes.
The problem is that:
The assembly codes in pixman-pict.c and pixman-mmx.c are only
return for intel architecture.
I am new to the pixman, can someone help me sort out:
1. what are those assembly codes doing? Can we make it work for
2. will pixman-0.10.0 work with MMX if APIs in mmintrin.h work
well with our target?
3. Who should I contact for help on this issue?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cairo