[cairo] cairo_show_text and Chinese

Hung Nguyen Vu vuhung16plus+shape at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 22:35:51 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 10:04 AM, XinGang Li <slinavlee at gmail.com> wrote:

> The cairo "toy text" API can render Chinese characters in utf-8 under
> win32.

Since cairo 1.4.10, I've been using cairo_show_text to display Unicode
characters( font: Arial Unicode MS, truetype)
or Japanese Shift JIS characters. There is no problem so far.

The OP should have provided more information if he wants help IMO.

> If can not work fine on other platforms, you can using Pengo.

I don't think we need Pango here :).

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )