[cairo] cairo/glitz sample code

Atharva atharva.c at azingo.com
Mon Jul 21 22:33:00 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,

Right now we are using Cairo version 1.6.4.So, could you please tell me
for which version, the glits backend does not work with Cairo.

Can you also provide us the patch that you have implemented  OR your
test code provided in the link below already cover the patch that you
are talking about.

Regarding the slowness, did you take any performance number which you
can share.Does any one use Cairo-Glitz backend today, because i do not
find much information about the glitz over the net, too.

So, i am not sure at what stage, the Cairo-Glitz backend is today.

Regs,
Atharva.