[cairo] Some patches for DirectFB backend

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Jul 23 13:43:59 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 13:22 -0700, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
> Attached are a handful of patches for the DirectFB backend -- some by
> me, some by Denis (the DirectFB maintainer) -- that came up during
> Mozilla DirectFB porting work.

Cool.

>   These do some code cleanup and fix a
> number of bugs (clipping issues, some rendering crashes, some
> slowdowns).  I'm not sure who owns the cairo dfb backend these days --
> do these look ok to commit?  They just touch the directfb surface.

Michael Emmel wrote it originally, but hasn't touched it recently and no
other maintainer has really stepped up. So I think we're in a
whoever-touched-it-last situation here:

$ git shortlog --since='6 months ago' -- src/cairo-directfb-surface.c
Behdad Esfahbod (1):
      [cairo-xlib] Fix show_glyphs when failing to upload a glyph

Claudio Ciccani (1):
      [cairo-directfb] Fixed bug in clone_similar() (src_x added twice).

Looks like you're not going to find anyone to object, Vlad, (and if you
do, then you've found a maintainer).

Commit away!