[cairo] Recent macport updates not so good

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Wed Jun 4 22:44:06 PDT 2008

I recently updated my OSX macports of pango and cairo, and I'm seeing
a couple of regressions. I haven't isolated them yet, I just can see a
number of widgets that *were* working have ceased to display correctly
with the latest version. What (if any) known regressions are there for
the OSX backends, might save me having to hunt them down and isolate
them.

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist