[cairo] MMX compilation under win32... patches ready to land

Frederic Plourde frederic.plourde at polymtl.ca
Fri Mar 7 12:10:43 PST 2008

Hi Vlad !

  After discussions with Soeren, we decided to macroize the M64 and ULLONG
conversion routines in inlining functions directly declared in pixman-mmx.c
(instead of #define macros). Being inlined by the compiler under release config,
it shouldn't have any impact on performance.

I tested them (pixman and cairo patches) both under Win32 AND linux platforms
with test suite running smoothly. Notice the associated performance gains :
http://pastebin.mozilla.org/358492 without any optimization... so everything
loks fine.

you might wanna test it on your side as well... after that, I think they're both
ready for landing ;-)

Best,
Fred;