[cairo] SSE support in pixman... Ooops

André Tupinambá andrelrt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:42:33 PDT 2008

Ooops,

I wrote the code, check, recheck and check again, ran tests and perfs
and think "That's right, it's working". Sent the patch and went to
sleep...

Now, 3 am, I just wake up with "oh my god, I found a bug"... And a big one.

Please ignore the previous patch and apply this new one. Ignores the
perf-sse2-* too, look at the attachments for the correct ones, they
stills good (5x faster than MMX code).

Now I can go to sleep...

Regards,

André Tupinambá