[cairo] user-font branch

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon Mar 17 21:16:58 PDT 2008

Hi,

I finally finished a four day hackathon finishing the user-font stuff.
I've dumped what I've got in my user-font4 branch as a huge commit now.
Going to bed.  I'll break and clean it up tomorrow.  Expect it to land
this week.

Some really cool stuff there for the curious...  May even make sense if
someone goes ahead and break it up, as a practice in reviewing it ;).

Cheers,
--
behdad
http://behdad.org/