[cairo] Oh !.. and about that xmmintrin.h inclusion

Frédéric Plourde frederic.plourde at polymtl.ca
Thu Mar 20 14:16:44 PDT 2008

warning... the last patch "pixman_OPT_MMX_pu_mulhi_pu16.patch" is
missing something... the inclusion of "xmmintrin.h" somewhere at the top
of pixman-mmx.c.
I sent the patch that way to bring you attention on my last question
about whether or not including "xmmintrin.h" as part of USE_MMX should
be considered an awful idea or not ;-)

Best,
-fred-