[cairo] [API] unbreak CAIRO_FONT_TYPE_ATSUI

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Sun Mar 23 12:29:53 PDT 2008

Hey,

Vlad thought it'd be a good idea, to write to the list about the
recent commit 9a1f7bbc as it touches public API. The s/ATSUI/QUARTZ/
rename broke API compatibility to cairo 1.4 and I reverted that, so
programs like the following trivial example continue to compile and
work unchanged:
#include <cairo.h>
int main ()
{
  return CAIRO_FONT_TYPE_ATSUI;
}
Note that this example is not using any experimental features - it can
be compiled against pure Cairo.

I was pretty sure that making the old symbol work again properly was
the correct thing to do. In fact, I was guided by
CAIRO_FORMAT_RGB16_565, another deprecated enum value.
If it was not correct, feel free to revert it.

Cheers,
Benjamin